Monday, October 13, 2008

add me to your CD's

I wanted to start the morning off with a list of people that I think should be Eighty-Sixed from the local bars, but instead I'll give you 6 names of artists/bands you should add to your collection, simply for musical improvement. Before I do that however, follow these instructions.
1. Go to CD collection.
2. Find the G section, pull out "Gin Blossoms."
3. Find the S section, pull out "Spin Doctors."
4. Walk to trash can.
5. Throw away CD's.

Now, replace them with this....

1. Funkadelic- the self titled debut or "Maggot Brain."
2. John Prine- Sweet Revenge
3. Bad Brains- Rock for Light
4. Replacements- Sorry Ma, Forgot to Take Out the Trash
5. Minutemen- Double Nickels on the Dime.
6. Slim Cessna's Auto Club- Cipher

Your CD collection is now on its way.

No comments: